Mobil Transmission Oils
Delvac Synthetic ATF – Advanced Technology Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
Mobil Delvac Synthetic ATF is a fully synthetic fluid recommended by Allison Transmission, Inc. approved against the Allison TES-295 Specification. The fluid is designed to meet the demanding requirements of modern heavy duty automatic transmissions. The synthetic base oil composition enables excellent performance even in some of the harshest of operating conditions. It offers outstanding gear shifting and power transfer performance. Versus conventional ATF fluids, the inherently high viscosity index and stability of Mobil Delvac Synthetic ATF protects against thermal breakdown at high operating temperatures, while still providing outstanding performance at sub-zero temperatures.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Delvac Synthetic ATF advanced technology has demonstrated extended drain, long-term friction retention, and low-temperature capability. Further, it improves overall transmission durability and cleanliness. Key features and benefits include:
- Enhanced, long-term frictional properties.
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability.
- Outstanding film-strength and anti-wear properties.
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity.
- Exceptional shear stability.
- Compatible with mineral ATF fluids
Advantages and Potential Benefits
- Helps improve overall and extends transmission efficiency, smooth shifting performance and fuel economy.
- Keeps transmissions clean to extend life and performance even under some of the harshest driving conditions.
- Significant wear reduction and long transmission life.
- Provides prompt and reliable lubrication at sub-zero ambient temperatures down to –54º C.
- Leads to viscosity retention even under the severest heavy duty, high temperature operating conditions.
- Reduced concern in top-off situations and excellent seal materials leakage control.
Mobil ATF 320
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Mobil ATF 320 is an extra high performance automatic transmission fluid exceeding the latest revised specifications of Ford Mercon and General Motors, Dexron III Specifications. Mobil ATF 320 is recommended for most passenger car and commercial automatic transmissions. It is also suitable for power steering systems, hydraulic applications and some manual transmissions where an automatic transmission fluid is specified. Mobil ATF 320 is recommended for most passenger car and commercial automatic transmissions. It is also suitable for power steering systems, hydraulic applications and some manual transmissions where an automatic transmission fluid is specified. It is particularly designed for automatic transmissions requiring a Ford Mercon or GM type fluid approved against Dexron III specification.
Mobil ATF 220
Mobil ATF 220 is a high performance, fluid for automatic transmissions in older vehicles specifying Dexron IID. It is also used as a hydraulic fluid in unique applications. Mobil ATF 220 is formulated from high-quality conventional base oils combined with a special additive system including viscosity index improvers, antioxidants, and defoaments providing smooth and controlled friction/wear characteristics. The product provides consumers an excellent driving experience even in broad range of driving conditions in a wide variety of pre-1994 automobiles.
Features and Benefits
- The correct frictional requirements to give smooth transmission operation over wide operational bands
- Protection against degradation at high operating temperature and extended service
- Low temperature pumpability and circulation ensuring cold start performance
- Compatibility with all conventional seal materials found in transmission units